Even Celebrities Have Itchy Butt's !!!

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Jessica Alba

2. LOL! Of course. They are just like us.

3. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! I know they are humans, but c'mon!

4. I :love: when celebs are caught doing totally gross yet natural human things. It somehow makes me feel better about myself.

5. Looks like she's digging her bikini out of her bottom. Or sand, maybe? I dunno. Hey, if someone EVER decides to photograph me doing whatever it is she's doing, I'd want my butt to look as good as hers! Does that sound strange? You know what I mean!

6. haha i dont think the last 2 are really alba... boobs are butt are toooo big.. shes got the perfect little bod!! sooo envious! i could be mistaken though.. does she have that tat on her lower back?

7. Yeah, that doesn't look like jessica alba's body...the body looks good, but I thought that jessica was a lot thinner and taller.

8. time for some Prep H.

9. ewww that's disgusting.

10. But look at that body! She look skinny with the clothes on but here she looks boloucious (sp)..sorry don't know how to spell that words. :lol:

11. Thats cute. I would think some sand probably fell down there and shes just dusting it off. That happens to me when I go to the beach.

12. I wonder how much gold she found in there!

13. that cant be her body in the last 2 pics! shes not all that curvy that girl is thick! (whoever it is)

14. If my ass looked like that I would be scratching it all the time!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Does anyone else think that first photo is photoshopped? Is it my imagination, or is there a thin line where her neck and head meet?