Evelyne called, an update

1. Hellloooooooooooo out there!!!

Well, I did it.
    :yahoo:
    I could not say no to an indigo Barenia Evelyne. Even though I am on a purse ban, and have an HFH (now a PHH, I'm afraid...LOL) And even though I PROMISED myself I would not buy a bag sight unseen from H, etc, etc, etc..

I just got off the phone with such a sweet SA, I guess I have two SAs now.... I am all rung up and paid in full....

Thank you and :heart:
    to everybody from the first thread who enabled this purchase. You know who you are!
    :graucho:

I will have to wait at least two weeks before I meet my new baby, so here is a reminder of her magnificence for now.

[​IMG]
    She is all boxed up and stacked away with my other goodies :yes:

I will post as soon as I know when I am going to pick her up.
    Let's all go to Honolulu "together" !

:heart: :heart:

2. wooohooo! congrats!

3. beauuuuuuutiful!!!! WOW~~ Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

4. Hey! I'm so excited for you. I'm glad you went for it. A fellow horsewoman shouldn't be denied a little H love!

Congratulations!!!! :yahoo: :wlae: :jammin: :king: :drinks: :drinkup: :party:

5. Trust me, you won't regret it! And if you do, you know who to call.;)

6. So true IS, but DH still cant wrap his head around this whole H business...or how saddles cost less than handbags....In fact, earlier this year I almost bought a whole horse (a pasture companion) for less than this!!

7. this bag is gorgeous. I love my evelyn and in indigo barenia would be even better. What a fun trip to Hawaii you're going to have. Forget about the sun and flowers and fresh air, Hermes is where it's at.

8. He'll adjust, CB...he'll adjust! lol :yahoo:

9. I think you made a wise choice. Over time the bluish undetones will come out more as you use it. :heart: :heart: :heart:

10. Thank you Loren!! I love your evelyne, too! You remember I was questing for this when you were leaving on your last trip! You know, I actually live in Hawaii, just not on the island where H is....but now with such a treat waiting for me, I must get off my keester and fly over there!:yes:

11. Congrats CB, I love the Evelyne and this one looks just gorgeous :love:

12. congrats.....beautiful....so happy for you:tender: :cutesy:

13. OMG...there is a rush of Indigo lately! Love your Indigo Evelyn and Berenia is terrific!! Congratulations on a gorgeous bag!

14. YAY! Congrats! You'll LOVE it! I just know it!

15. Congratulations. It will be fantastic.