Eva Mendes & Ryan Gosling

I think she's beautiful, usually.
I am not convinced she's pregnant, just because she left a yoga studio that has a pre-natal class dones not make the woman pregnant:shrugs:

Eva Mendes has said this about pregnancy rumors:

Eva has dismissed stories saying she is pregnant, attributing them to the fact she’s put on some weight recently: "I'm off season right now. I'm having the pasta, I'm having the dessert." The Ghost Rider actress says she doesn’t feel cut out for motherhood or marriage: "I don't wanna have kids... I love the little suckers; they're so cute but I love sleep so much and I worry about everything. (And) I feel like the institution of marriage is a very archaic kinda thing. I don't think it fits in my world today."

Eva Mendes has said this about pregnancy rumors:

Eva has dismissed stories saying she is pregnant, attributing them to the fact she’s put on some weight recently: "I'm off season right now. I'm having the pasta, I'm having the dessert." The Ghost Rider actress says she doesn’t feel cut out for motherhood or marriage: "I don't wanna have kids... I love the little suckers; they're so cute but I love sleep so much and I worry about everything. (And) I feel like the institution of marriage is a very archaic kinda thing. I don't think it fits in my world today."

Good for her, at least she is telling it like it is and is not trying to make herself into something she is not, just for Hollywood. She is great!