Eva Longoria........Yes or No?

I love her character in DHW .I think she's pretty but little bit overated. Her character in DHW makes her hot. She reveals too much about her relationship with Tony. She told media how she's teaching him in bed..blah..blah..well she's the only women he's ever been...and he's French. Sometime I think she acts like a diva.well I don;t want to sound like a sour grapes but compare with other latinas celebs, she's not all that. I read about she's verbally abused Cops in Texas etc..etc..
I love her in DHW but can't really stand watching her for the interview.

I think she is pretty but a little overrated. She is also very full of herself. I saw her on an interview complaining that she didn't get acting parts bc she was "too pretty"...maybe it's just me, but I think that is an awkward thing to say about oneself.

SuzyZ said:
Great body - OK face - the makeup artists have done a lot with her for "Desperate Housewives" Wouldn't be surprised if she had some very minor adjustments made to her face - she wasn't that pretty in pre-TV stardom days.
ummm-yes she was. she was miss austin or miss corpus christie -whatever city she came from. she worked the pageant circuit before she was famous.