Eva Longoria Shopping @ Cartier

1. [​IMG]
    The actress searched for the perfect gift for her bridesmaids in Cartier

[​IMG]
    Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria is busy making last minute preparations ahead of her July 7 wedding to French-born basketball player Tony Parker.

Looking relaxed in jeans and a casual v-neck top, the bride to be visited Beverly Hills jewellery store Cartier, where she purchased gifts for her bridesmaids.

The couple are set to wed at the Chateau Vaux-le-Vicomte, a 17th century castle south of Paris, in front of an A-list crowd.

Guests are expected to include her Desperate Housewives co-stars Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross and Teri Hatcher.

Longoria has said it: "Two-hundred fifty were invited, but that's not what is going to come. You forget we're having it in Paris where Tony is from. He has a lot more guests than I do. It's not really easy for us because we have such large families."

The actress can't wait to show off her wedding gown. She has joked: "I am going to sleep in mine after I wear it."
    The pair plan to stay on in the city of love for a very brief honeymoon - Longoria begins filming the next season of Desperate Housewives in Los Angeles just two days after the nuptials.

Showbiz

2. Hmmmm. I wonder what she chose for her bridesmaids?

3. She looks cute! Love her bag, anyone knows who makes it?

4. Love her!!! :tup:

5. i dont actually hate her, but most people know that she's being too cruel and mean to tony parker by feeding on what ticks him the most, and that's her making him freakin jealous. he gets jealous easily and she LOVES making him jealous. people around them are concerned that she's doing it too much. :/ it was on the news and mags somewhere. also saw it on tv. but eva looks like the kind of girl who knows she's hot and would milk it almost like jessica is with her "ever since i turned blonde, i get hit on a million times more!" attitude.

6. ohh cartier! not lovin her bag

7. maybe prada?

8. her thighs and legs look teeny-tiny in that second pic! :amazed:

9. looks similar to this:

[​IMG]

nm.com

10. Cartier bridesmaid gifts...very generous!

11. ohhhhhhhhh Cartier!!

12. Nice bridesmaids' gifts.

13. If she really wanted to make him jealous she would be with someone alot more A list and famous than him :p

She loves him, how do we know that she makes him jealous, are we supposed to believe the mags lol :roflmfao:, surely she is old enough to not need to bother, perhaps, erm, she loves him :graucho:

14. May be she was spending her $2M check from OK! magazine at Cartier.

15. He is a young boy and she is an experience woman.