European football - any fans?

What a crushing result for Costa Rica. I so wanted them to win. Robben annoys me to no end.
I also felt really bad for the Costa Rica players. They put up an amazing fight! And the dives Robben pulled were embarrassing.
But then again, the Dutch team had more chances of scoring and an overall better team, so even though I hoped for Costa Rica, I found the result kind of fair, given the game.
And I was very happy that Christian Bolanos converted his penalty. I'm really sad that he's leaving FC Copenhagen.

Anyone see the Barcelona vs Paris St. Germain match? I support Barcelona, but even I could see all the things wrong with the way the referee helped Barcelona to win. On another note, my home team F.C.Copenhagen (F.C. København) is playing the return game against Ajax Amsterdam in Europa League on thursday! F.C. Copenhagen won the first game 2-1, so I'm very excited to see the second leg!

Since moving to Germany from the US and having a football-mad partner, I've gotten into it too. Following the Champions League and Bundesliga and DFB... today is the DFB pokal match, looking forward to it!