Eugénie wallet!

1. OH MY GOODNESS! I JUST CAME ACROSS THIS WALLET! OMG OMG OMG .. DOES IT ONLY COME IN MONOGRAM?

DO THEY MAKE IT IN DAMIER
    OMG HELP!:nuts:

2. No..I don't think so. But they do make it in Epi. Thats the only two I've seen so far. Maybe someone else knows more. It's a big wallet but the people on here who have it love it!!

3. its gorgeous!!! does it have a change compartment?
    also.. what do you guys think of a mono wallet in a damier bag?

4. yes - there's a HUGE zippered coin compartment on the back of the wallet. It's super easy to put change in and get change out. I've broken out of my matchy matchy wallet and purse addiction, so a mono wallet in a damier purse looks divine.

5. I've started to like mixing wallets and accessories too now. Damier & Mono. go great together.

6. if anyone has a pic of any damier bag with this wallet to show me how it would look together.. that would be mazinn

7. The Eugenie wallet only comes in Monogram and Epi at the moment. But I sure do hope they make it in other lines as well!

I think it's awesome when people mix and match.

8. i have actually been purposely trying to buy new wallets so that my purses and wallets don't match - i was finding that my stuff was too "matchy". i prefer to carry my monogram wallets in non-monogram bags and vice versa. a lil change is good:tup:

9. THANKS GUYS :tup:
    i think im gonna get the wallet for my birthday on feb. 9th..
    cant wait (=

10. LOVE this wallet. It is going to be my next wallet for sure.

11. I have it in mono, but thinking about selling it (but now am scared of eBay). It holds quite a lot, I mainly use it when I travel, as it's perfect size for boarding passes.
    I do wish they would make it in red epi!

12. It's coming in white MC in 2008 so very very HOT!!!!

13. I just got it on Christmas and I love it. It replaced my pocket agenda, key and change holder and cozy purse that I used to use in my speedy. But it is kinda bulky but I'm organized now! All of my used items are listed on my myspace as local meet and buy.

14. I don't own one but it looks beautiful - one of my favourite LV wallet styles.:tup:

15. That is the answer to my prayers! I was considering of getting the Alexandra wallet. I'll patiently wait for it... I wonder if it's gonna look like the prototype with the golden studs in the canvas?