Eugénie Wallet - Like or Dislike?

1. I am looking at the Monogram Porte Tresor International Wallet but just came across this one on E-Lux. Does anyone know how much heavier the Eugenie Wallet is compared to the Porte Tresor wallet is? And if you have both which do you like better?

2. I think it's a really beautiful wallet. If it hadn't been for the sunset boulevard, I would've gotten it.

3. I think it's cute but I just love the PTIs/Pochette wallets so much more.

4. I love the sunset too! UGH gorgeous! Liberte what color did you get in the sunset?

5. I love the Eugénie Wallet

6. I am interested in this answer too. I just got a damier PTI and quite honestly I am not thrilled with it. It sort of just flops open when I open it and it just feels awkward to me. I knew I should have stuck to a pochette or zippy type wallet. I absolutely love the look of the Eugenie though:heart:

7. picked up a montaigne epi recently so i was thinking about getting this wallet to match the bowling bag. however..i was also worried about the weight. a zippy wallet is already really heavy once its loaded up..i am worried this wallet with be even worse since the hardware if pretty big.

8. i love the look of the wallet......weight doesnt really matter to me haha

9. the Eugenie is my first ever LV wallet and i love it. i never liked any of the wallets before this because they were each missing SOMEthing. i love that the Eugenie has so many credit card slots, an ID window, and coin AND bill compartments

10. I'm a big fan of the pochette wallet version, they actually have a lot of card slots!

11. The Eugenie is one of my fav lv wallets.

12. Love Love Love the Eugenie!!! Too bad I have too many wallets already. :crybaby:

13. The Eugenie Wallet is very ok. But I prefer PTI. Eugenie has a lot of slots for CC but maybe a lil too much. The PTI fit everything perfectly.

14. What? Too much? Never too many for me...;) I swear every store I go to has some sort of "savings club" type card you sign up for, grocery store, book store, beauty supply....etc!! I need every slot I can get :smile:

15. I don't have it but I love the Eugenie in mono.:nuts:
    I Like the size of it and the plentiful credit card slots.