ETOUPE??? pictures pretty please????

Zero gold understones in the etoupe I saw. It has greyish brownish tones

Totally agree. The colour is obviously a MF to photograph realistically - like BJ. I think etoupe is a true light taupe - which is equal tones of grey & brown, like elephant skin. The beauty of etoupe to me is that it's such a good neutral for light, summery colours as well. Etoupe with white stitching is my favourite H colour with white. :yes:

OH.......YES, they are both so stunning, but I think I want Gris more than etoup,but without SO it's hard to get the gris now,so I got etoup when I saw it in paris,but I would like to get my dream Gris in croc prosus:heart:

I am with Xquisite - etoupe with white stitching - very chic.
I would love to get it one day... in swift or clemence.
It looks better with all white clothes than gris tourterelle - more contrast.

Frankly, I think you won't regret any of these colors, both ot them being so sophisticated in a quiet way.

Elena

well, after an all day deliberation - a something etoupe is on it's way to my doorstep. i'll keep you all posted if I like this color or if I may have to give it up! my guess is, I may like it. there's no H color I didn't like! lol

well, after an all day deliberation - a something etoupe is on it's way to my doorstep. i'll keep you all posted if I like this color or if I may have to give it up! my guess is, I may like it. there's no H color I didn't like! lol
:yahoo: Ooh pazt - I'm pretty sure you'll love it. can't wait for the unveiling!....

Patz, I love etoupe. I have a shoulder birkin and a kelly lounge in this color. The color is soooo appealing to me -- elegant and refined -- especially in swift!

Definitely keep us posted!!

i most def. ladies - i can't wait myself! i'm confident i will like it - thank you for everyone who took time to post pictures and made comparisons etc, etc! i def. can count on my tPF friends..........

This is my Massai with an etoupe chevre mysore picolo for comparison. The first photo has direct sunlight on part of it so the colours look a bit more realistic than in the next photo where they look quite similar, the first photo is more accurate I think. Could anyone confirm the leather/colour of my Massai, is is clemence/gris tourterelle? It was bought in the Paris summer sale 2004 and in those days never bothered to find out the information behind the leathers and colours, I'm a bit wiser these days!

Also I've added a pic of my gold VL Kelly for comparison also with my 2 onimaitous (not sure if that is the name) Does anyone know the leather/colours of these tiny messengers. I think they are both, the first is obviously black but the other? tan/gold/brique?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• etoupevsgt.jpg
    etoupevsgt.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 846
  • etoupevsgt2.jpg
    etoupevsgt2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 840
  • vletal.jpg
    vletal.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 849
Allaboutnice,

I think that your Massai could be a grege pale 3A, which is a bit lighter grey than gris tourterelle - it looks very light in second picture. I remember it as being more pale and coo than gris tourterelle. There is also gris perle 80, which is the lightest and coolest grey.
Whatever color it is, your bag is gorgeous. What a great color for Massai!

Elena

Allaboutnice,

I think that your Massai could be a grege pale 3A, which is a bit lighter grey than gris tourterelle - it looks very light in second picture. I remember it as being more pale and coo than gris tourterelle. There is also gris perle 80, which is the lightest and coolest grey.
Whatever color it is, your bag is gorgeous. What a great color for Massai!

Elena

Elena, thank you