Estee Lauder goodies- free shipping ending 9/12

1. Free shipping is always good....and free mascara, too! 3-day sale (sorry I posted this late, but there's still time).
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=702 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=702 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#eedfbd>[​IMG]</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>[​IMG]</TD><TD bgColor=#eedfbd></TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=537>[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Enter Offer Code FALLFREE at checkout[/FONT]</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD bgColor=#eedfbd></TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD bgColor=#eedfbd></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  2. Also, use PRIVATE for two full-size lipsticks, duo-color eyeshadows, two frangrances, travel-sized handcream PLUS FREE SHIPPING with $35 order. And if you order now, you also get a free mascara sample.

3. oh wow, i wish i knew about this last night.. i spent $$ at macy's ...
  4. thanks!
  5. i guess it's only available on the US site. somehow they automatically detects that i'm not in the US and takes me to the estee lauder website in the UK. is there anyway i can visit the US site?
  6. I placed a $40 order last night and used the both two codes. So I spent $40 on 4 items. Wow!!:yahoo:Thanks!!!
  7. quite a good deal, $40 also got me DayWear Plus Multi Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme 5-day supply in addition to the mascara and September gift set.
  8. also, use CLICK20, CLICK30, CLICK40 depends on your age need.
    Good luck!
  9. I just received 4 small perfumes with all the other goodies. Thanks ladies:wlae:
  10. Awww.. I'm late! :'( Sounds like a great deal! Happy for you guys! :biggrin: