Especially for Ronsdiva ( LV RAOK exchange )

1. Dear Mary,
    I'm SO sorry that I didnt post the photos of your gifts to me in the LV RAOK holiday exchange. I'm apologising to you right now. *sorry* My daughter fall sick after the Christmas and I didnt have time to log on at all. High fever. I have not been online for some times too. I'm posting the photos here to show others what you've gotten for me at the exchange. I love them alot and THANK YOU so much. :smile: The lip gloss and nail polish are totally so me. Many thanks.

Regards,
    Serena

P.S: See how excited my daughter is. :smile: She helps me out with the unwrapping of the gifts.

tpf1.jpg tpf2.jpg tpf3.jpg tpf4.jpg tpf5.jpg
  2. Continue...

And lastly, THANK YOU and SORRY!

tpf6.jpg tpf7.jpg tpf8.jpg tpf9.jpg
  3. Aww, how cut is everything!! I am glad everything is better now!

4. congrats !! everything is so cute. Im sorry to hear about your daughter I hope she is feeling better :flowers:

5. Your DD is so cute :heart: Please hug her as much as you can, kids grow up too fast :girlsigh: And you sure are lucky to have such generous buddy :nuts:

6. Nice gifts! I love that bourjois set

7. Congrats! I hope your daughter is feeling better...

8. Nice!! Glad your daughter is doing better. I know how hard it is to get anything done when you have a sick little one.

9. Wow, what cute gifts!

10. Your daughter is too cute. Beautiful gifts!

11. how cute :smile:

12. beautiful gifts!
    i'm glad your daughter is ok now. she's sooo adorable!

13. Your daughter is so Cute! I bet she wanted to wear your lipgloss.

14. cute gifts and I agree with the other tPFer, your princess is adorable, I hope she is feeling better.

On a side on, does anyone knows when will there be another LV RAOK? TIA.

15. It will be in March.. the RAOK. :smile: Hmm, though I'm interested to get one for valentine.. ;/ *bumping for Mary. :smile: