Escrow service

1. Hi!
    My auction on eBay is ending and a girl will make a bid if i accept this kind on payment..
    She wants to use www.bestforyou.com
    Do you know this kind of payment?

2. Sorry, never heard of it. Have you looked it up on Google?

3. www.bestforyou.com says:
    Services
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shopessistant Limited adds trust to the transaction and reduces the potential risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third party that collects, holds and disburses funds according to the Buyer's and Seller's instructions. Shopessistant Limited services are provided by a licensed and regulated escrow agent.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shopessistant Limited is well-suited for items purchased on auction sites, automobiles, motorcycles, domain names, jewelry, specialized computer equipment, and other high-ticket items. When to use another payment service: If you know the other party involved in the transaction, or the merchandise can be personally delivered. Protection for both Buyer and Seller Buyers receive and inspect the merchandise before the Seller is paid. Sellers receive their money if the Buyer accepts the merchandise.
    Online escrow is a five-step process. It protects the Seller by verifying funds, and protects the Buyer by allowing inspection of the merchandise before payment.
    With Shopessistant Limited , every step in your transaction is verified with proven tracking and verification procedures.
    [/FONT]

4. I don't know what to say, can this be sorted out through pay pal?

5. Isn't eBay linked to their own escrow service? Or is this a different one? I've never accepted escrow as a seller, only because it complicates things when I know my items are fine and I always figure someone will come along who just buys my items outright. I think if you accept escrow, the buyer should pay all fees and it should be the one that's a part of eBay, not an alternate company (for your own protection)--Look on the ebay site map. There should be a link there with info.