Escada Sample Sale - Save Up To 85% Off (Ny)

1. Escada Sample Sale - Save Up To 85% Off

For four days only, Escada is having their sample sale at the Altman Building. Items will be discounted up to 85% off original retail value. Featuring pieces from the Escada Collection, Escada Sport, Couture, Evening, Badgley Mischka gowns, handbags, footwear and home accessories. Also, for the first time ever find a fur and leather salon. New merchandise will be restocked daily. No exchanges or returns accepted. No strollers allowed.

Event Begins: 5/18/2006
    Event Ends: 5/21/2006
    Event Times: Thu - Fri 10am-8pm
    Sat 10am-6pm

(btwn. 6th & 7th Ave.)

Ground Fl.
    New York, NY 10011
    (212) 852-5446

Payment Type: Cash/VISA/AMEX/MC

2. Oh, my hubby will be there! He works for Escada (not sales though). Really good deals to be had!

3. The medium Eluna bags are now only $250! Very few left though. :smile:

4. Passed there on the way back from my hair guy and there was an hour and a half wait to get in.

5. My husband did tell me that there were a lot of people in there. He's been sending me pics and that's how I've been been shopping. Only got a couple of things though.

6. i want an escada bag.. can someone get one for me then I pay them?????

7. Sample sale again this year!

see you all there!

8. Is it the same address as mentioned in the original post? when does it start?

9. I went to this last year and the prices were very good. Lots of merchandise, but not much in smaller sizes (0-4).