Error on COACH Bag??

1. Hey everyone, Im new to this site, but a long time seller of Coach handbags on eBay. Anyways, I purchased a Coach Ali Legacy Bag from Saks today and after I took the pics to list it on eBay, I realized there was an error with the bag! Usually on the front flap, COACH is embossed in the leather, but on this particular bag, they forgot to stamp it. I have attached both the normal pic and a pic of my oddity. Is this actually worth anything more ?!?!? Please help!!

NORMAL

[​IMG]

ERROR?

[​IMG]

2. Hey everyone, Im new to this site, but a long time seller of Coach handbags on eBay. Anyways, I purchased a Coach Ali Legacy Bag from Saks today and after I took the pics to list it on ebay, I realized there was an error with the bag! Usually on the front flap, COACH is embossed in the leather, but on this particular bag, they forgot to stamp it. I have attached both the normal pic and a pic of my oddity. Is this actually worth anything more ?!?!? Please help!!

NORMAL

[​IMG]

ERROR?

[​IMG]

3. Pics don't work.

4. Hmm, ill try to make them as attachments then, hope this works, thanks!

ali.jpg DSCF0430oo.JPG
  5. In case the pics didnt work, I have attached them here ... any help is much appreciated!!

ali.jpg DSCF0430oo.JPG
  6. The hardware looks shinier on the second bag too. Maybe it's just the lighting, I'm not sure. Either way, I prefer the non-stamped version.

7. That's weird...you probably want to post this in the Coach forum...they could probably help you faster! :yes:

8. Does the new one say Ali on the price tag? I can't remember if the slim flaps have the embossing or not, but I know they look similar to Ali.

9. I would be hesitent to purchase a bag that didn't have the stamp

10. Is the Coach Stamp on either sides of the bottom of the bag?

11. I doubt it would increase it's value. If anything I think people would think it's a fake. I'd personally rather have the stamp on it if I bought one, rather than walk around with a bag that others might look at and think wasn't authentic, even though it is.

12. Wow that is weird cause that is definately an Ali.. How odd! Can you exchange it maybe? I don't know how well it would sell. I would still buy it personally, it's so pretty!

13. Actually... I like the look of the unstamped Ali better.

Yes, that's kinda odd to me too.

14. Perhaps if you returned to the Saks store and talked with them about it? My first thought was that perhaps it was a factory store purchase, but then saw that you'd purchased it from Saks. Let us know how this turns out!