erm...a silly question about magenta tassels!

1. So, now that Bal is making magenta again, will they make spare magenta tassels to sell too?
    I have been asking for magenta tassels at Bal Paris and they only seem to have spares from the last two seasons only... :tdown:

2. it would make sense if they would, but we all know how much sense balenciaga makes sometimes ;) anyway, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

3. Thank you! I hope I can find some! I wish Bal would evenly distribute the tassels to all the boutiques. I need tassels for my older bags!

4. Danae- I had that same question. I will call Bal NY within the next few days and see if I can get an answer.

If I'm able to purchase a few extra magenta tassels, I will send some to you.

Judie

5. That's fantastic! If you remember, please tell them to start sending tassels to Bal Paris! Thanks! :biggrin:

6. Will do D!!! Since the forum is going to be closed this weekend, I will post as soon as its back up and running!

:tup:

7. it's unbelievable that they don't have extra tassles at Bal Paris! it just doesn't make any sense at all...

8. It's unbelievable - I agree with you all :sad: ! I hope that BalNY will have some for you danae - fingers crossed :yes::heart:

9. Thanks everyone, you're so kind! It's not just magenta tassels, Bal has a really inconsistent policy about everything!
    Flowers for everyone! :flowers:

10. Any updates? Has anyone contacted BalNY recently to find out what colors they have?

11. Hi D- I did speak with someone at BalNY. He said that they currently do not have any magenta tassels in stock. He said they normally get extra tassels a season or two after the bag comes out. So, if they were to get extra mageneta tassels, it wouldn't be until Feb or March of next year!!! :wtf:

He said they are expecting a shipment of tassels next month but he said he didn't know what they would be receiving.

I didn't get the chance to ask any other questions. Sorry!!

Judie

12. Thanks so much for the update Judie! :flowers: I will ask again at Bal when I go and if I find out anything about magenta I'll let you know!