Erin Fetherston and her husband?

1. While I am deeply fascinated by Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein - they both are immensed talented in their own fields and are a match made in M and A heaven - I can't say that I'm a fan of Erin Fetherston. I just think her designs are played out (like Laura Ashley without the country,) and much rests on her marketing of herself (platinum blond bangs) and her lifestyle (which I must admit is genius.) I don't mean to offend anyone, quite frankly I adore some designers you all might find silly as well.

I read in an article a while back that her French husband's mother was quite the head honcho at YSL in Paris. I wonder how much of her success is owed to that. What do you think?

2. i don't know who her parents are but i honestly say that i like erin's clothes.
    weel, they're not the most creative ad maybe she's overstated but she got a good fashion taste in her brand

3. I love EF! I love her feminine designs and fun prints. Her couture items fit perfectly like a glove. I think that if her MIL helped w/ her success than that is great, I think that any of my family members would help each other achieve greatness if we could and have in the past and will continue to in the future. Family loyalty is priceless.