Ergo totes at outlets? Anyone seen recently?

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
I'm in the market for an ergo tote...I think a large one...in leather...white or camel (light brown/tan/whatever) perferably.

anyone seen these? (or even the smaller totes?) or is ebay my only hope?

thanks!

The outlet near me in waterloo ny had MANY large totes last time I was there! Camel, but no white. So I think you should be able to find one fairly easily. I bought one in black in the large size and I love it!

excellent, thanks so much! I think a trip to either *******, CT or Lee, Ma is in order!

Thanks again!

oh - anyone know a ballpark price for these? (large or small)

I picked up the camel tote at my outlet this past weekend and only gave 174.99 for it!!
That was in Edinburgh, IN.

Good Luck to you! I LOVE mine!

oooh...and that would fit nicely in my "i have $200 in coach gift cards shopping spree"...hehehe

what size did you get? style number? any pictures? I dunno why I'm lusting after this bag all of a sudden.

thanks!

^^i know why...lol.. it's cute

anywho, i've seen camel and black leather ergo's hobos and totes but the white one was there last summer i wanna say. good luck on your ergo quest...

On Tuesday I saw camel small, reg & black large ergos. I asked the SA if they got other colors and said no, just the camel & blacks and their blacks sold out fast for the smaller two sizes.

Then I was rushed out. :sad: Hmph!

I just got back from Lee and I am sorry to say that I only saw the ergo totes in black. They had a ton of camel before Christmas. They had the leather hobos in turquoise, black, dark brown, and maybe one small camel. I did not see any white. It looked like they were unpacking some signature ergos. They had a bunch of ergo wallets.

mineral and black chelsea python satchels:drool:, black vintage chelsea satchels, one slim carly in khaki/natural sig., clay legacy shoulder bags, 1 2006 legacy small flap bag in whisky (sorry I forgot the real name), holiday patchwork swingpacks and pouches, lots of denim sig. stripe, gold sig. stripe hobos, carly demis, lots of the embossed leather bags, one tattersall wallet (which I wanted, but it was still expensive), bleecker small flaps, hobos, wristlets, mini skinnys, and wallets, and lots of patent wristlets and mini skinnys. They had a lot of black and denim bags overall.

I just got back from Lee and I am sorry to say that I only saw the ergo totes in black. They had a ton of camel before Christmas. They had the leather hobos in turquoise, black, dark brown, and maybe one small camel. I did not see any white. It looked like they were unpacking some signature ergos. They had a bunch of ergo wallets.

mineral and black chelsea python satchels:drool:, black vintage chelsea satchels, one slim carly in khaki/natural sig., clay legacy shoulder bags, 1 2006 legacy small flap bag in whisky (sorry I forgot the real name), holiday patchwork swingpacks and pouches, lots of denim sig. stripe, gold sig. stripe hobos, carly demis, lots of the embossed leather bags, one tattersall wallet (which I wanted, but it was still expensive), bleecker small flaps, hobos, wristlets, mini skinnys, and wallets, and lots of patent wristlets and mini skinnys. They had a lot of black and denim bags overall.

wow! thanks for the AWESOME rundown on the Lee stock! :tup:

I think I'll hit ******* this weekend...see what they have...as my mom wants to go to Lee NEXT weekend.

It's funny b/c I wasn't even looking for an Ergo, but now that I have one, I LOVE them! It is so light (and I am known to carry everything but the kitchen sink with me).I believe mine is the medium...the style no is 10743. I had to include a pic of the lining, it is gorgeous!

Here are some pics...sorry if they make you lust even more :sad: If you have no luck at the outlets, I have seen quite a few on Ebay. One sold yesterday for 154.99! But another one sold for $220 something I believe. I saw one large camel tote with a broken turnlock that you could probably score for pretty cheap....no bids thus far ;)

(I hope it's okay for me to talk about that on here.....)

Good luck in your quest!

Attachments

• Kodak Pictures 1014.jpg
    Kodak Pictures 1014.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Kodak Pictures 1012.jpg
    Kodak Pictures 1012.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 54
It's funny b/c I wasn't even looking for an Ergo, but now that I have one, I LOVE them! It is so light (and I am known to carry everything but the kitchen sink with me).I believe mine is the medium...the style no is 10743. I had to include a pic of the lining, it is gorgeous!

Here are some pics...sorry if they make you lust even more :sad: If you have no luck at the outlets, I have seen quite a few on Ebay. One sold yesterday for 154.99! But another one sold for $220 something I believe. I saw one large camel tote with a broken turnlock that you could probably score for pretty cheap....no bids thus far ;)

(I hope it's okay for me to talk about that on here.....)

Good luck in your quest!

i'm really debating between the size you posted, and the larger one, 10744...dunno if i need that much bag...or if the smaller one would just look silly on me.

think i need to see in person before i hit ebay!

Candace was looking for one in turquoise. I got bored one day and called about 15 outlets looking for one for her. The were several outlets in CA that had some camel and black.

I would just call a bunch with the item number and they can do a computer search for you.

Good luck!

Deweydrop: You'd be surprised at how much the medium tote can hold! I can carry a full-sized wallet, makeup bag, wristlet, paperback book, keys, work keys, sunglasses, and a few other things and it is still light and comfortable.

I dont' have a modeling pic, but I'm about 5'2" and it fits nicely under my arm, and the bottom of the bag hits just at my waist.

I know how quick the ergo love can grow. I have a few already, but now I'm on the hunt for a medium black leather one. I can't get to an outlet until at best next week (I'm in SoCal and things go FAST here), so I'm hoping I can score one on ebay....just a few more hours until auction ends (fingers crossed!).