Ergo Magazine Tote in Plum

1. Okay, I've decided on an Ergo Magazine Tote in Plum but am having trouble locating one. Are these still available at JAX or is my only option to try and track one down at an outlet? I really want one and am dying to get my hands on one!
  2. I would love to see a pic of this. Plum + ergo sounds sooo pretty.
  3. I believe that I saw one at the coach store in NJ (The Shops at Riverside). This was about a week ago.
  4. there are some at my store Columbus Circle in NYC
  5. Thanks girls!! I'm thinking of just calling up my store and having them locate one for me. I don't understand why the girl didn't offer to do that for me in the first place.
  6. Well, I called around and nobody could get it for me. I just wound up ordering from JAX and unfortunately I couldn't use my PCE discount so that sucked, but I knew that before ordering. I had a 40 dollar Visa gift card so that brought me down to 390. But I figure today's my birthday and I'm starting a new job next week so I can treat myself! JAX only had 2 left so I'm super excited to get it! Should be here sometime next week!
  7. wow, you're lucky! they don't usually show up on found unless there are 5 of them in the warehouse! can't wait to see pics! i have one and i luuurve it!
  8. congrats!!! :yahoo: Can't wait to see pics!!! :tup:
  9. YAY!! So excited for you! Congrats!
  10. I do feel completely lucky!! I hope there aren't any defects because the last bag I got I had to return twice due to defects.

It should hopefully ship out monday and get here by either thursday or friday. I start work the following monday so hopefully I'll have it by then!
  11. Happy Birthday You are lucky!!!