Club Ergo Lovers Club!!! Come And Join Us!!!

1. OK, CARLEY!!!!! THIS IS FOR YOU AND ME!!! AND ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE WHO SHARES OUR LOVE OF ERGOS!!!! PLEASE LET US KNOW WHICH ERGOS YOU OWN AND WHY YOU LOVE THIS LINE!!! ANY PICS WOULD BE GREAT (SEE MINE IN MY SIGNATURE!) OF COURSE, I WILL GO FIRST AS THE FOUNDER OF OUR CLUB, AND CARLEY IS THE CO-FOUNDER!!! LOL
    I CURRENTLY OWN, AS ALL OF YOU KNOW, LOLOL, THE CHOCOLATE SIGNATURE ERGO HOBO, AND THE TOBACCO LEATHER BELTED ERGO HOBO!!!!! I LOVE THEM BOTH THE SAME AND CANNOT CHOOSE WHICH I LOVE MORE! I LOVE ERGOS B/C THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO LIGHTWEIGHT TO WEAR, AND I CAN DO A MARATHON SHOPPING SPREE W/ ONE ON MY SHOULDER FOR FIVE HOURS AND NOT KNOW IT IS THERE!!! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL, CLASSY BAGS THAT WILL BE IN STYLE A LONG TIME! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO PUCHASING MANY MORE ERGOS WHEN THE SPRING/SUMMER LINE COMES OUT!!! OK, GIRLS!!!!!!!! COME AND JOIN CARLEY AND I AND OUR LOVE FOR ERGOS!!!!!!!! :yes:

2. LOL you crack me up! I love it:roflmfao:

Hi, my name is sissabelle, and I'm an ergo lover :heart:

The FedEx man delivered my first ergo - medium sig in khaki/mahogany - on Friday and it was love at first sight :love:

I love the ergo because it's lightweight & still stylish. I have a bad shoulder, and my back is nothing to write home about either :lol: and even when I load her up, she doesn't hurt! And I can't believe just how much miss ergo can hold. Oh and she has such a pretty little slouch! I'm hoping to get the black sig soon, but if not, I'll definitely be adding more ergos in my future. I think I finally found what works best for me :tup:

[​IMG]

3. I :heart: my new chocolate siggie hobo ergo so much...that I believe Ergo is very deserving of her own club. I have been carrying her all weekend...she is so light ... you hardly feel her own your shoulder. You should see how much you can stuff in her. I can't post pics of whats inside my purse because I am not as neat as the rest of you. hehehe!
    I must admit I have abandon Carly for the Ergo. I am planning for future Ergos in my life.
    For those who love the ergo please join and post pics!!!!:graucho:

4. yay sign me up for this club!!

heres my beauty ergo!!

[​IMG]

and my black ergo wristlet
    [​IMG]

5. OMG!!! CANDACE!!!! Are you holding out on me???!!!! I had NO idea you even owned an ergo!!!!! When did you buy her??!!!! She's BEAUTIFUL!!!! Is that the plum or mahogany trim? I am so glad you are in our club!!!!! :tup::yes:

6. Ah Mommyville, Ergos are HEAVEN!!!

Here are my beauties...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG] :yahoo:I got so excited about the Ergo Club..I forgot to post her pic!!:yahoo:
    Carley

8. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! and THIS is THE BAG you posted pics of that made me want my belted ergo!!!!!!! :yes::heart:

9. I think I will be joining this little ergo club. I have a scarf print ergo. It was my first ergo and it will not be my last! I love the lightweight of her and the slouchiness. I also love that she holds alot without looking big and bulky. My next ergo will be the pond patent in the spring.
    [​IMG]

10. I own the ergo hobo in chocolate, and the med. or large, idk which one it is, scarf print ergo, I love them because they are super cute and light-weight and my scarf print was my first coach EVER !!!
    *pics are in my signature !!!

11. I took her out for a little shopping excursion today!! :heart::heart::heart:

12. I want to join! :yes: As you already know I got a bum one from eBay but my NEW one should be coming in the next few days! :yahoo: After trying her on in the stores several times I decided to order and give her another chance.. I can't believe once you take out the stuffing and put your stuff in how comfy, cute and light this bag is! The way the strap made a triangle and the bag kind of set under my armpit always turned me off.. but I just didn't play with it enough! I can't wait to get mine, and now I am drooling at those khaki ones too!!! :tup:
    This is me with the one I had to send back :cry:
    [​IMG]

13. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I took mine out too!!!!!! Where did you go???!!!! I am so happy you took her out!!!! That's GREAT news!

14. FIELDS: We NEED a new pic as soon as your NEW one arrives, OK???!!!!!

15. I had to go to Kohl's to get a quickie pair of black pants for work. She was so well behaved :lol: