ergo leather hobo outlet edition?

1. Hello! I was wondering if anyone can help me. I was at the outlet today and found a 2006 black leather ergo hobo, and the creed inside had a bullseye mark on it...I tried it on and the strap felt kinda short. Unfortunately it was the last one there. Is there a difference between the outlet-version and the regular boutique ergo hobos or the 2006 and 2007 versions? I noticed the strap(drop-length?) was a bit short but I'm not sure if that's true for both versions or if was really shorter than the belted hobo I had that I was comparing it to.

I tried to search for this topic, but couldnt find any answers. TIA!
  2. Bump...mommyville or anyone you know? The bullseye mark stands for outlet purchase..right? I don't know about the strap. :confused1:
  3. i thought the ergos were introduced in 2007??
  4. The ergos from the last line did have a shorter drop.. nothing to do with the outlets though. The newer ones do have a longer drop.. much more comfortable imo. :yes:
  5. Thank you for your replies. So the 2007 line has the longer drop? I guess I will just have to keep checking the outlets if they have the newer ones then...