Ergo in Outlets

1. I was browsing through the local Coach outlet, and they already have the Ergos there, including the cross-body I ordered during the PCE. I will NEVER buy anything full-price with our without PCE again. I feel burned.

2. That's a risk we all take when buying things in the boutiques. You have to ask yourself, "Do I like this enough to pay full price for it? Or would I rather wait until it goes to the outlets, and take the chance that it might sell out beforehand?"

It's probably happened to all of us before, and most likely it will happen again. I'm sorry to hear you feel burned though.

Why don't you buy the one at the outlet that's cheaper, and return the one you bought with PCE? Unless you've already used it of course.

3. wow this story continually occurs and i am sorry that you feel burned.
    i think there are already a couple threads on incidents like this but,
    this is why i don't take off tags unless i absolutely luv it for about a month just in case i get a better deal somewhere.
    the newer items are starting to hit the outlets quicker. (hint hint)lol. the legacy bags are still online and they are in the outlets too.

4. I think I will still buy at boutiques, one of my outlets never got the stuff I bought at full price. It all depends on where you live.

5. I will still buy at the store because the store is closer than the outlets...

6. I know what you mean! I was at the outlet today and saw my exact Turquoise Ergo Tote for about $50 less than what I paid for it 2 weeks ago. Oh well...the one they had had some striations, etc... to it and MINE is PERFECT! They also had a white patent Ergo hobo, lots of Ergo Totes & smaller hobos, too!!! They had scarf print stuff, watercolor, patchwork & the blue Hamptons Totes! They had some AWESOME stuff!!! Just a bummer for those of us who paid full price (or even PCE). C'est La Vie!

7. did they have the scarf print one?

8. Yes, they had the scarf print. The sa told me they had boxes of stuff still to unpack.

9. I know the feeling. My entire PCE purchase is at the outlets now. :sad: But, that's the way it was meant to be, i guess.

OT - By the way, which outlet did you see the ergo crossbody? Remember how much?

10. Hello...which outlet have the cross body ergo? I want to get one.

11. Bummer. :sad: These kinds of stories make me mad because Coach is supposed to be a luxury that makes you happy, not feel burned! :tdown: This really is a shame. :nogood:

12. I underststand people's frustration but its a risk to wait for the outlet. Often I don't find anything new and exciting there.

13. Kilala, the outlet in Chicago had the cross-body ones. Only in black and white.

14. Thanks for the tip. I was sooooo hoping you would name an outlet in the NW. :sad:

Ah well, I'm still holding out to find one in black...

15. I also started a thread about the Ergos last week if you do a search.:yes: