Ergo hobo

1. Hey everyone I am very new to this. I have loved Coach for a very long time and am happy to see I'm not the only addict! For my next Coach purchase I am considering the ergo hobo. Does anyone own it? And which size?? What are your thoughts? Thanks!:confused1:

2. I'm saving for the patent ergo. Welcome to TPF.

3. I have the Medium Signature Hobo. I LOVE it! It holds a lot more than you would think.

4. I have the large hobo in turquoise leather. It's one of my favorite bags; it holds a ton!

& welcome to tPF!

5. I think it is a great lightweight bag and you will love it!

It holds more than you would think. It will make a great addition to your collection.

Welcome to the the Purse Forum! :yes:

6. I have the Ergo Patent Mahogany Hobo. It is a really roomy and comfortable bag. It has alot of style and is totally fly!

7. i have the patent ergo hobo as well and i love it. it's lightweight and holds a ton. great everyday bag. stylish and understated. i say go for it!

8. welcome, bagoholic!! :welcome:I definitely have my eye on a patent Ergo hobo...I tried one on yesterday and they are amazing!

9. welcome!

10. I have 2 large ergo hobos and I love them...you can load them up and not break your shoulder because the leather is so light-weight and the hardware is minimal. I initially purchased it in medium through Coach.com before trying it on and although it was spacious inside, I didn't care for the drop length so I exchanged it for a large and bought a second lg. hobo later.
    Welcome to tPF!!!

11. i have the medium ergo hobo in white leather and absolutely love it. it holds a lot and is really light. it is my fave bag this summer..

12. I have the medium hobo in turquoise. It's incredibly light and the leather is :drool:!!!! It sits prefectly on my shoulder and holds a ton.

13. Thanks everyone for your responses and welcomes!!! I'm 5'2 and I'm going for the medium. Although to completly contradict myself I'm also getting the Lg. Carly in khaki/black for my b-day!! LOVE CARLY!

14. I see you are in MA - The outlet in Wrentham had some large camel Ergo Totes last week - I saw the med hobos (white, camel and turq) in the Kittery outlet in Maine a few weeks ago. It might be work a quick call to the outlets before you shop.

I'm sorry I didn't take in the prices...I get a little overwhelmed in the outlets too much to look at and too many people!