Ergo Crossbody handbag??

1. Ergo CrossBody

What do you think of this handbag?? It's so comfy to wear and I think it looks great.

[​IMG]

2. that is adorable

3. This bag is great, totally functional and it looks smart as well. It is coming in chocolate brown for the fall and other new colors which you might like. I am purchasing it in Brown hopefully in September. I love all things Ergo - I have four in my collection.

4. I was at my local coach retail store last night and the SA that helped me told me that in Sept. ergo will be in pink leather and pink leather with sig fabric. It sounds too cute!!

5. I love it, but the strap is very short. Im 5'10" and I really couldn't wear it crossbody without it digging in my armpit (it felt like it any way, it was way too short)

6. I have it and LOVE it. I am 5'7" and the strap is perfect for me...I've been using this bag practically every day this summer. I'll try to take a photo of it on me tonight and post.

7. I love this one. Great for vacation I think. I was thinking of getting this one before but I ended up getting the Medium Ergo instead.

8. .

I'm totally getting the pink one if its a nice shade of pink. Cant wait.

9. I'm 5'7" and thought the strap was a bit short on me. Otherwise I do like the bag alot. I think it all depends on where you want it to hit on your body.