Epsom leather

1. Any feedback on this type of leather? I am hoping to get an H bag in this letter and would like to know what you all think about it.
    Thank you so much in advance.:flowers:
  2. It's a rigid leather, scratch resistant, but I don't find it holds color too well and looks like plastic. It does clean up well. Another member has said if ever you are to get a white bag, get it in this leather as it cleans well. I have to agree.
  3. I have this in a zip wallet and love it! It really is a personal choice - mine is also in the cylcamen color which is beautiful...
  4. thank you so much for all your responses

and thank you LaVan for the thread. I'm sorry i missed it before.
  5. Oooops, just noticed my typo. Epsom does hold color well, with the exception of blue jean IMO. Blue jean pops more with togo.
  6. My mini Evelyne and mini Plume are both raisin epsom. I don't wear either that much but they are both holding their shape and color beautifully and I've had each for about three years (purchased new from the store). A friend of mine sold her epsom Kelly, however, because she felt that it showed wear too quickly. I haven't had that experience, though.