Epilators

I use one and it doesn't hurt at all on my legs. Underarms are a whole other story, but I grit my teeth and keep on going. It's definitely worth it and I usually do it whilst watching the kidlets in the bath.

Bought one about a month ago and love it to bits. It really doesn't hurt as much as people generally say it does. I've even used it on my underarms and bikini line. Although slighty more painful it isn't enough to stop me using it. I have a braun one, its green with glittery surface. Would def recommend!!!!!!

has anyone tried the Braun Silk Epil Xelle it is suppoused to be the best epilaltor around but it's £69 so I was hoping for some feedback

That's the one I have and I can't recommend it enough! Get it on amazon, it's a bit cheaper there! It's the best epilator on earth!

I tried two other kinds and by far, this Braun one is awesome incarnate!

Great thread, and valuable info.

You've encouraged me to purchase one too - Braun, Silk Epil X'elle Epilator.

I was debating between that and the Philip but after reading the reviews on amazon I'm quite pleased.

This should be interesting :yes:

Ok I'm an official convert.

I was thinking about getting the Braun epil exelle, then the next day when out shopping they where doing demos on it I watched a few people give it ago everyone seemed fine no running, screaming etc.

But still wanted to find out a bit more anyway today went into Boots and they have a money off! I got the 5285 model it has the starter head, epilator head and shaver head (for bikini etc if you don't want to epilate) anyway tried it out tonight it is fab!!

It's taken me about an hour to do both lower legs but I don't think that's too bad since it's the first time I used it! Yes it stings but the last one I had was like a tourture device compared to this one. I recommend the Braun to anyone considering it.

There is a top of the line model but the only difference between that one and the one I bought is a face epilator but seriously would you use an epilator on your face OUCH!!

I gathered enough courage to try it this evening (legs only thus far) :sweatdrop:and I LOVE it! :wlae:

Even the pain wasn't so bad, it kind of felt good :wtf: if that makes any sense :P

Some of you mentioned the sound of your epis were pretty loud, mine was ok but just in case before trying it I decided to turn on the vacuum cleaner to distract me, and all throughout I left it running right beside me, the sound kind of helped.

Took me under an hour or so, and once I started just went for it and didn't stop, I found that to be the easiest way.

Oh and the light feature is so cool!

I have been using an epilator for around 1 year now, and there is no way i would go back to shaving!
I use it for my legs and arms, paranoid about arm hair!
But bikini line~ forget it!! Way too painful, I go to the salon for that!

I was drunk one night and apparently I bought the new veet epilator. I found out the next morning haha! I love it though! It works really well and imho it's already itself paid off :smile: