Epi Zippy Coin Purse or Suhali Le Mignon ... help pls.

1. Hi, this is my first post here ... :smile:

I want a new coin purse (for coins and cards) but I can't decide between the epi zippy coin purse or the suhali le mignon (both in black). I had a black epi wallet (I can't remember the name, sorry) when I was 21 (now 27) and it still look okay, I changed to a black suhali zipped compact wallet last august ... so I've had both epi and suhali, but still can't decide which one would be more durable (less scratches) because I tend to just dump my coin purse inside my bag ...

The le mignon is only AUD 155 more than the epi zippy coin purse (AUD 610 vs AUD 455) - if it were AUD 250 more I would've bought the epi :p ...
    Help me to decide please, the epi is more practical, but the le mignon is soooo cute :yes:

Thanks so much for your help :smile:

2. I like the Le Mignon better ... so much cuter and you can attach a strap and carry it as a wristlet!

3. Does LV sell the strap for the le mignon? I would imagine it to be a very tiny strap??
    Thanks ...

4. You can call the 866# and ask or go to your neareat boutique and inquire.

5. Le Mignon :tup:

6. i would get the le mignon. i am a huge fan of suhali right now so this is an easy choice for me. suhali is honestly LV's top quality leather

7. Suhali Le Mignon

8. That's a tough choice.. the Le Mignon is adorable.. but the Epi might be more durable?

9. I went and got the black epi ... I asked to see the le mignon and it's too large to be a coin purse and too small for a wristlet ... and there's no metal anywhere for a strap to be attached ... it can fit a mobile phone though ...
    The SA told me she prefer the epi but for cuteness the le mignon is the winner ... :p She also told me that I could exchange an LV bag at any store anywhere in the world ... that's something new I learned today ...

Thanks all for the reply ...

10. Pictures ? :graucho:

Love your user name BTW !

11. hi ayla,
    i haven't had a chance to upload the pic from my camera ...
    re: my username, a few years ago i was looking for a username for a blog account and everything i typed in seemed to be used already, since i love hippos so much, i just made something up lol ... but nowadays i see lots of other hippolicious everywhere ... :biggrin:

12. Suhali hands down!! It's TDF.

13. :heart: the le mignon!

14. Can't wait to see your pics. SOunds fab.

15. I looooooooooooooove the Le Mignon! It's so cute, you have to get it!