Epi Speedy

1. I am looking for an everyday handbag and I was considering an EPI handbag. Do you think it is practical for everyday?
  2. Yes! Gorgeous! Get Mandarin! It won't be around for long!
  3. Absolutely! I would get black though-- then you really can wear it everyday...
  4. I:heart: Epi Speedy!!! Def. an everyday bag!!!
  5. Def. a great bag for everyday use! Perfect choice. Must buy now - lol!
  6. An epi Speedy is a fabulous choice! I have a red epi Speedy and LOVE it! Try to find one in mandarine. It's gorgeous!
  7. An epi speedy is totally a practical bag. I love the mandarin too, but I think that the black would probably be more useful for everyday.
  8. I just bought a red epi alma for an everyday bag. It has only been out 3 times, and I've already had tons of compliments!
    The epi is nice because you don't have to worry about rain or anything!
  9. i'm in love with the red epi speedy as well! hope to get my paws on them some time soon :smile:
  10. Has the epi Speedy 30 been discontinued? I can't find it on eluxury...
  11. I don't think so. Maybe eLux doesn't carry all the sizes in certain lines.:oh:
  12. What Epi colors are currently available for the speedy?

The French LV site has mocha, while the US version does not.

eLux currently only has black and red in the 25.
  13. I just posted in your other thread that they have discontinued Epi in Mocha (a person @ 866-VUITTON confirmed it). If you can get your hands on one, GET IT!!! As far as I know, all the other colors are still available.
  14. Thanks for both replies.

Our boutique carries only the bare essentials. (Nothing interesting...) Most of the SAs here are too busy to be bothered to locate/special order anything.

I might have to soothe the pain with a Damier Speedy in June. :graucho:
  15. Why don't you call the 866 # and see if they can locate one for you?