EPI Speedy (brown) VS Damier Azur Speedy

1. I love mono speedy 30, it has a classic shape and is an ironic vuitton. However, I didn't buy it as it's very popular and many people have it. Instead, I am planning to buy either a EPI (in the new brown color) or Damier Azur speedy. They also have the same lovely shape that I want. I can't decide which to buy as both of them are beautiful. Please give some advice, EPI (brown) or Damier Azur speedy?

2. Unless you live in the warm climate and can use damier azur year around, I would go with epi canelle (is that the color you are thinking of?).

3. "LV_addict"

Yes! You're right. I am thinking of cannelle!

Anymore suggestions?

4. Is moka discontinued?

5. Yes.:sad:

6. i would get the regular damier speedy cos i think it's the best of both worlds! brown, and oh so cute!

7. As an owner of both the Cannelle and Moka Epi Speedies :love:, I have to vote Epi! There have been issues with the interior of the Damier, plus the Epi is a tad bigger!

8. I would get the epi probably just because it´s so durable.

9. I vote for the damier, just because I have a damier speedy and absolutely adore it!

10. Epi Speedy

11. I love both of my Epi and (brown) Damier Speedies.
    Sorry, I'm not a fan of Azur.
    If I have to select only one, I'd like to say "EPI SPEEDY"!
    Of course, Cannelle is really gorgeous.

12. I vote for EPI!

13. The damier azur is probably a little harder to care for since the handles are vachetta...I love epi speedies, especially in all their lovely colors (not a big fan of the canelle...yet...)...oh, tough choice but between the 2, damier azur 'cos it's bright and fresh looking.

14. between the epi and the azur, i'd say epi......

15. damier speedy ! the azur is new and fresh and different i love it !