Epi Speedy 30 or Epi Alma?

1. If you were to pick one, then which one would you pick? Is epi alma heavy?

2. Speedy!! I'm kind of partial to the speedy as I have 2, but I just think it's such a great shape, it's classic and will never go out of style. I'm not a big fan of the Alma personally there is just something about the shape of it that I don't like.

3. I would go with the Speedy. I love bags that are easy to get in and out of and the Alma seems like it would be a PINA. However I may be wrong as that is a personal opinion.

4. Epi Alma is a beautiful shape! I would get the Epi Alma bec I'm short and the speedy 30 looks weird on me. Depends on the color though.

5. How tall are you? I'm 5'4" and 105 lbs, would it looks okay for me? I'm thinking to get either red speedy or red alma.

6. I'd get the Epi Speedy. Especially the 25 cuz it's a tad bigger than the Mono and Damier Speedy 25. I know cuz I have all three!! LOL!!

7. I have the red/silver epi speedy 25 and it's just right. I'm 5'6.

8. Red epi speedy!

9. Isn't the red epi speedy just TDF?? It's funny when I received it from Eluxury, I just stared at it and hehe smelled it. I love the smell.

10. epi speedy! it's the gorgeous speedy ever (after MC of course :p )

11. i love the shape of the Speedy. unfortunately the Alma just NEVER grew on me; something about the shape just bugs me.

get a black or red Speedy :yes:!

12. i like them both (i'm actually hemming over the same bags)...they're both such classy, timeless, ladylike bags. however the little pocket on the epi speedy drives me nuts! for that reason alma is winning my internal debate by a hair. for today at least. :smile:

13. I like speedy better :love:

14. Thanks for all your inputs. You guys are awesome!! :smile: :flowers:

15. Red Alma :love:
    The Speedy in 30 looks huge to me... how about the Jasmin?