Epi Speedy 30...new Price???

UPDATE - I just hung up with eLux. The representative agreed that if it was a price adjustment from LV (and not a mistake on eLuxury's part) they would definitely refund the difference. He will be calling me back once they get that confirmation from LV. I'll keep you all posted!

I don't see how it could be a mistake on elux's part when someone went into an LV store and purchased one for the new price!?! It appears that is the correct new price!

Agreed but apparently the guy just wanted to go through the motions (I think I caught him right when he came on his shift because he didn't know anything about it). Believe me, if I don't hear back from them soon I will be calling again.

I called LV, the lady thought it was a mistake on eluxury until she checked her computer... I think she was shock that the price went down. She is going to call me back about a price adjustment after management gets in and they figure out how to handle it. Keep your fingers crossed. If this goes well, I will then call elux about the one I bought through them.

The rep I talked to said, "Wow, the price of leather must have really dropped." He was pretty shocked at the decrease...

See that shows what idiots they are. Umm, no obviously the price of leather DIDN'T drop because then all epi bags would be cheaper when some did receive the price increase. Sorry for the rant but seriously sometimes they just talk out of their aZZS without any knowledge of what's REALLY going on!

^^^ I agree, it has nothing to do with "the price of leather." I would imagine your right, it is supply and demand. And as long as they adjust my price, I will be a happy camper! :yes:

^^^ I agree, it has nothing to do with "the price of leather." I would imagine your right, it is supply and demand. And as long as they adjust my price, I will be a happy camper! :yes:

I'm with you, Steph. I don't care what song and dance story they give me as long as I get my cash back! :yes:

^^^ I just talked to him, he seemed very nice and willing to help. I think they just need to verify they did not make a mistake and then we will get a price adjustment. Which is really in there best interest, because then we will be happy and buy more. :graucho: