Epi Speedy 25 or 30?

1. Hello,
    This is my first post here... I was wondering which size I should get. I'm 5'4" and about a size 8...(so I'm not tiny). Do you think the 30 would be too big?
  2. Nope. Get the 30. 25 is too small and hard to get into:yes:
  3. It really depends on you. I agonized about this decison for weeks and I finally picked the 25 because I'm petite too. I asked lots of people and many SA's and each person has a different opinion. The reason I picked 25 is because it may sag less because I tend not to stuff my bags with lots of things. Also, I think hadheld bags look cute when they are smaller and lighter to carry too. If I want to carry lots of stuff, I will carry a shoulder bag instead. There are definite advantages to both though.
  4. i don't think the 30 would be too big. but something else to consider is the epi speedys are bigger than the mono ones. my epi 25 is 27 cms, instead of 25. i personally like the look better of the 25, but the 30 is great if you carry a lot of stuff
  5. I don't think the 30 would be too big. However in Epi, the bag is slightly larger and I prefer the 25 over the 30.
  6. You took the words right out of my mouth, the epi speedy is totally bigger than the others though they still use the 25 and 30 for sizing. I have the 25 and it's great but I don't think I would do the 25 in a canvas....it's just too hard to get in and out of.....I was considering the 30 in my epi speedy but it is quite big and epi is very stiff.....either way, both sizes looked great and I'm 5'6" and like a size 2 so I'm pretty pettite, I just would opt for a less structured (e.g. canvas) speedy in the larger size......
  7. definitely go for the 30! I am tiny too but the 25 is just too small unless you don't carry much (which is not my case!)
  8. :yes::yes::yes:

i'm 5'4" and a size 6, and i can't carry anything bigger than the 25. i have the Speedy 25 in Monogram and Damier. the 30 looks silly on me.
  9. and again, don't forget the epi speedy 25 is bigger than the canvas speedy 25.
  10. I love the 30, have you tried them on?
  11. I think you should just try the both on. You will know which is best - you'll just feel it!
  12. I have both Epi Speedy's & the 30 is huge. I love it but end up using the 25 more & I am 5'9" & huge so I think the 25 is probably better for you. Epi 30's do sag a bit too.
  13. I just bought the damier speedy 30 a few days ago and I'm 5' tall, 105 lbs:yahoo: At first I thought it was too big on me, but the shock has wore off and I'm really liking it. I have agonized over the size for a couple of weeks and I finally just decided to go ahead and get the 30. I used it yesterday and received 3 compliments on the bag. I really think the size of the bag just depends on your level of comfort. You should try both bags in front of the mirror and just stand there and look at yourself for a while. I also had one of the SA (she was my size) model both bag for me that way I can see what the bag looks like on others. Mind you, I'm not a big bag kind of person but this speedy took my :heart: away:love:. Goodluck on your decision;)
  14. I am torn between the two sizes, too. I am 5'6 and a size 6 so I do not think the 30 would be overwhelming on me. I carry the basics and once and a while a little more. Is it really hard to get in and out the canvas 25? I have a mini roll canvas and it's practically impossible so I ended up just giving it to my mom. Let me know your thoughts. thanks!

I assume this is a 30 and I don't really like how it sags: http://forum.purseblog.com/attachments/louis-vuitton/42845d1153109659-celebrities-and-their-lvs-0c5327ba.jpg

15. The 25 is about 28 cm and the 30 is more like 33 cm. So if you're having a hard time choosing between the two, the 25 is basically an in between size.

I'm 5'4 and a size 4/6. I originally got an epi Speedy in the 25, then decided to trade it in for the 30. Now whenever I see the 25 in store, it looks ridiculously small to me. The 30 size definitely is not too big for me, personally, and it kind of "shrinks" on you just like diamonds do (LOL).