Epi Soufflot - first purchase help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone! I've been lurking. Everyone seems just great. I'm thinking of purchasing my first LV bag, specifically I want a black Epi Soufflot. I found one on eBay for a good price, Item number - 290192592868. Would anyone be able to help me? This bag appears to be in good shape - but only got "two" purse rating. Your help is really appreciated!!! Thank you..;)

2. Actually it has a 3 purse rating! The seller sells authentic LV, no need to worry regarding authenticy. If I recall correctly, the bag is a newer model with the silvertone hardware which is good. This seller does list every little flaw no matter how small, so there would be no surprises. I had the same bag (carried it only once or twice) and sold it on eBay several months ago. you can hold out until you see a mint one however, it could be a while. If you do not wish to wait, I would say this is not an unreasonable price but you could get probably get a mint condition one (or 4 purse rating)for that price as well. I will tell you as being on eBay often, rarely do you see the black soufflot with the silvertone hardware up for sale, rarely. Good Luck!

3. Hi. Please post this in the authenticate this LV section. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.