epi passy's on elux

1. just wanted to let everybody know that eluxury has both the epi passy PM and GM in black and red on their site, $1140 $1350 respectively.........these bags are adorable, kinda remind me of the mizi....

oh and they also have the ipod case for the video ipos for $230

2. What a nice bag!
  3. I like epi passy does it come in mangerin.
  4. I think they are cute looking too.

5. ooooh, i love the bag. I think the small one is better, right?
  6. I suppose it depends on your body size and also what do you usually carry in your purses too.

7. btw, do u think we can carry it over the shoulder? May be i should sell my St. Tropez to buy this one. hehehhe.
  8. wow i love it! very cute price isn't horrible either.
  9. They're so cute, and they have the side buckles like on the batignolles !
  10. i like the ipod case to.
  11. I like the one with the longer handles.
  12. Wow...first time seeing this bag. I love the big one. Maybe I should save up for one. Really like it a lot. It does remind me of the BH buckles, which I adore.
  13. Ooooooohhhhh... Me likey the red one!
  14. I like this. I want to see it in person before I decide.
  15. The Passy is not officially launching until this Saturday. I went to my local LV. The GM only comes in black and red, and I think she said that was also the case for the small one too. Anyways, I did get them to let me see the bag and I got it!

It's a really nice size. It's basically the same size as the Batignolles Horizontal, but it's an inch wider. But it looks so much more "classic" and tailored in the Epi. I've never really looked inside a BH, but the Passy GM has a slim zippered middle "divider" section and closes with a clip up top. It also has a cellphone pocket.

It sits really comfortably on the shoulder and it's light. I thought it looked great on my arm too--sorta like a flapless Birkin :p I'm picking it up on Saturday and will take pics then! So excited! Definitely look at the bag if you're interested!