Epi or Damier Speedy 30?

1. I was looking at both the Epi Speedy 30 and the Damier Speedy 30 for 2 hours at the store today and still cannot decide which one to get. I like them both for different reasons. Which one do you prefer?
  2. i prefer the Damier. i'm not crazy about the Epi leather, and the colors are getting old. and the Damier canvas may just be more durable than the leather.
  3. I have the epi speedy 30 and love it..but not really an everyday bag so I recently got the monogram...really depends on what you want it for...
  4. i prefer the damier. =)
    it looks better
  5. I have the monogram BH, but I want a hand held for winter because the BH is a bit hard on my shoulder when I have a big coat on.
  6. I own a damier 30 and I bought it because I felt it is good for an every day bag. I think it's more durable than the epi. I take mine out with me in the rain and I don't worry about it.

I took a look at the epi pochette wallet and found that the leather wasn't as nice as I thought it would be! I ended up purchasing a mono pochette wallet instead.

Good luck deciding!
  7. i would say the damier..just because it's very sturdy...at least i love mine..
  8. I have and prefer epi...I'm not really into damier anything these days.
  9. I always liked the epi line too, but I was just not overly fond of the color choice in the Speedy 30 line. They only come in red or black these days. I got the black today, but keep thinking it doesn't look casual enough. Black is so severe, but maybe because I haven't carried a black handbag for over 10 years! But red is definitely too "loud" I will get shy about it and not use it.
  10. Maybe the epi speedy in moka? Now that would be hot, otherwise the damier speedy is also nice!
  11. Cannelle Speedy!
  12. I would go for the Damier Speedy 30!!! But then again what colour Epi Speedy were you thinking about getting???
  13. I prefer the damier

14. I agree. Go with the Damier.
  15. Looks wise, I prefer the damier, but the lining is a pain to deal with.