Epi Noé, would it work pour homme?

Liberté

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
I was thinking about this the other day, because I really like Epi and because I don't need the businessy bags listed under "epi-men" (also I think they look quite awful!). Then I thought of the Tobago line, the shape of the Noé is not that different from the shoe bag,the size is also about the same. Also, since the bag was invented for carrying champagne, I thougt I could use it mostly for stuffs like that (carrying wine & champagne when going to freinds and stuff).

What do you all think about it?

I have the mono noe I bought it because I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: this bag IMO this model is not girly ( I know a lot of people will disagree) I think a black epi would be awsome, there might be a damier azur noe in my list for this year :drool:

The reason why I woulden't want it in Damier Azur is becuase I thought that the colour (black) for the epi would help "minimize" girlishness. =P And I'm never again getting anything in mono canvas ever unless it's a limited ed. like the cherries. :heart: I guess the only thing to do is to try it on in the end. Black is not my favourite colour at all. =P

thanks for giving your thoughts on this! =D

I think that is the best you can do to try it on, to the balck epi noe you could always change the strap for a long one and use it as a messenger style across the body

Liberté;1529304 said:
The reason why I woulden't want it in Damier Azur is becuase I thought that the colour (black) for the epi would help "minimize" girlishness. =P And I'm never again getting anything in mono canvas ever unless it's a limited ed. like the cherries. :heart: I guess the only thing to do is to try it on in the end. Black is not my favourite colour at all. =P

thanks for giving your thoughts on this! =D

^ITA with Antonio Loredo. You should go try it out in Epi black which is not even my favorite color. I think the Noe is really very unisex and see no reason why you cannot rock this bag.

Liberte:
interesting idea. . . .yes I like it as a carry piece. this is pretty much how I think of all my lv's anyway. for over shoulder that is great otherwise i would do the steamer bag.
yeah, go for it, no matter what pattern

I think it totally depends on you, some people make everything look good. I would at least go try it out and see from there.
I agree, women have been rocking mens clothing for so long I don't underestand why we as a culture are still hung up with the whole gender specific style thing anyway. If you love something & can rock it then get it. I love the Noe & think it's a great bag, Nomade would look great too.