Epi Noé vs Petit Noé

1. Hi everyone! This is my first post, although I have been reading everyone's posts and admiring your collections for a while. I am so jealous of the beautiful bags you all own and trying to build up my own little collection :smile:
    I am trying to decide between the Noe and Petit Noe, in Epi mandarin. My boyfriend says that it's a "mom" bag, but I think that it is suited for all ages. I am 24 yrs old, and about 5'5. What are your opinions on it?

Also, I have seen some of the pics that have different people have posted of this bag, but would anyone be willing to show pics of them actually carrying the bag so I could get a better idea of how it looks on?

Thanks in advance!
  2. i don't have it...but personally i like the petit noe. i had a Noe and sold it...way too big for me, and the petit noe is cute, smaller, but still holds a lot.

have you looked at the mc petit noe?
  3. I like the Noe more than the petite Noe, personally.
  4. Yes, I looked at the MC and although it's cute, it's just not really my style
  5. Ever since I say a lady with a Mandarin Noe I've wanted one. I'm not sure if it was the Noe or the Petite Noe. I want it in either Mandarin or Red but I'm not sure of the size. I would definatly have to have the side by side to figure out which size to get.

I'm 24 too and I don't think it is really a "mom" bag, at least not in the mandarin or red epi. In the mono it seems more "momish" to me.
  6. I just got my Petite Noe today!!!!!:love: :love: I really like it. I'm 5'1 and its perfect. Not to big at all. I do think the regular Noe would be a big one me but you've got 4 inches on me so it may fit you.

The Petite holds more than I originally thought - Bottled water, makeup, wallet, phone and case and other goodies! Great bag IMO!
  7. Oh congrats! :smile: Did you get it in mono?
  8. I like the petit better than the regualr. In epi it's looking great!!!
  9. No, I got it in Epi red. Already carried it today and it feels great on my shoulder......well, what LV bag doesn't? :lol:
  10. I am so jealous - I mean, uh, happy for you! Lol
    Congrats :smile: hopefully that will be my next bag :biggrin:
  11. Could anyone please tell me how long the strap is on the Petit Noe? And if I want to make it shorter, is it possible? Thanks.
  12. KK, the strap is 29" long and you can make it as short as 19" (if I measured correctly!:lol:).
  13. 19"-29"? That's Perfect. Many many thanks LV_addict!
  14. Does anyone have photos of themselves with the Noe vs Petit Noe in the Mono? I'm havinf trouble deciding between the 2 bags, and the Batign. horiz. Any advice? I want a casual bag for the summer and for travel.
  15. I like the Batignolle better.