Epi Mandarin is officially discontinued :(

What is the rush to discontinue all of the epi colors? They've already gone through yellow, green, vanilla, fawn, that darker blue, and now mocha and mandarin (plus all the other I've forgotten). Are they planning on introducing new colors to replace the other ones? (Oh I wish that they'd bring back fawn!)

blushingbaby said:
i read in the thread "what's in and what's out" that the epi will come out with an olive-yellowish color

I'd have to see it, but that color sounds kinda nasty. :sick:

I just thought of something: if Mandarin is being discontinued, why was a Mandarin Alma featured in LV's new catalogue?

Attachments

36.6 KB · Views: 32
Yeah..I'm glad I got my Jasmin when I did. I also heard all the hardware for the Epi bags will be switched from gold to silver this time around. Maybe that's one of the reasons they discontinued it.

I remeber there was another thread in here that mentioned that they would be discontinuing the manderin. i swear its the only reason i bought my speedy cuz i was worried iw ouldnt get one later.. i didnt know that they keep doing that? LV in melbounre said eventually they will but not yet..oo iw ould have love ot have seen the vanilla

I spoke to a SA here in Perth, Australia and she said they only just got the Blue and Mandarine colours in this year and they have not heard anything about Mandarine being discontinued :weird:. I hope they are still avail at the end of this year as I really want a Jasmine for my b'day.

As soon as I read this thread I called the LV in Copley and had them order a Speedy 30 in Mandarin for me. It should be here by the end of the week. I was planning on waiting a few weeks to get it but I didn't want to risk there not being any left.

Congrats on your purchases! Post pics when you get your bag. Thanks for the info. I'm so happy I got my mandarine Jasmin a few weeks ago. I would have been really upset if I missed out on getting that fabulous bag.

Man reading all of this is making me want to go to the local LV store and check if they got the mandarin speedy..
I love this bag but I am not planning to get one soon until I read this..

I was just at the LV stores in Hong Kong and they have received no news of the Mandarin discontinuing. In fact, they had many speedys in stock! I was actually looking at noe which was out of stock.... tough luck.

luna_ said:
I was just at the LV stores in Hong Kong and they have received no news of the Mandarin discontinuing. In fact, they had many speedys in stock! I was actually looking at noe which was out of stock.... tough luck.

Elux has the Petit Noe in stock in Mandarin if you're interested.