EPI lockit

1. I don't know if there's a thread about this. I know that Epi lockit is coming out but does anyone know when?

I look at the LV website, the Japan site has it and the ivory looks gorgeous:nuts:and conversion (xe.com) is about 1100 CDN (I round up to the nearest hundred)

Does anyone know the exact launch date and the price?

I was on the phone with my SA earlier....and will go to LV store to show her the problem of my NF MM *sigh*:crybaby:..............but i forgot to ask her about the epi lockit...

TIA:heart:

2. Ah, intresting!

Do you have a link to the Ivory Epi Lockit?

3. I just posted a thread on this. My SA showed me a black one a few days ago. They're due for release JULY 1. Check out the LV shopping section :smile:

4. I doubt the link would work since they will always go to back to the default homepage of the Japan LV...but here's the pic...isn't it gorgeous!?!?!

[​IMG]

If anyone knows about the release date and price.....I will hug you and love you to death!! :heart: HAHA

5. I mean TPF Louis Vuitton shopping section. Sorry I don't know how to make a link here...

Its due for release TOMORROW JULY 1 so better hurry. It looks like the mono lockit. I was hoping for a suhali lockit size so I passed on this coz it would be too small for me. Colors for release are black, ivorie and red. No news about the new purple. Price approx $900-980 - priced a little higher than the epi speedy 30. Hope this helps :smile:

6. love it!!

7. really love it in ivory.

8. Wow that is stunning!

9. Oh wow very pretty.July 1st is right around the corner too!

10. That is gorgeous!

11. I tried this on yesterday and the ivory is stunning :heart:

12. This bag is very pretty, this is what I passed up the miroir lockit for and I don't regret not one bit. :noworry:

13. MY SA just showed this to me it's gorgeous. It would definitely be a bag I would consider.

14. Oh no! Another bag to ogle and dream about! The Epi Lockit in Ivory is simply divine!!

15. Wow, I can hardly wait to see it... Epi and a Lockit... two of my favourites and now in a combo? Does it get better than that???