Epi Leather Turenne GM

1. I was browsing through eluxury.com and came across the Epi Leather Turenne GM. I don't think I've seen a post on the boards here about it, and I couldn't get the search feature to work for me.

Does anyone have this bag? Seen it in person?

I really like the style. It looks classy. I'd like it in either black or cannelle.

I'm just wondering if it is stiff/heavy, how much it can fit, and any other comments.

Thanks!

Link: http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11297305

[​IMG]

2. It looks pretty. I've never seen it before.

3. It doesn't seem like this bag is very popular on the forum, which is sad, because it looks like it would be a good everyday handbag!

4. Here's mine, I bought it last year when it first came out ... I love it! Though I don't use it much because I have other bags ... it's very classy, simple and chic. Was going to take modeling pics but digi battery died. Oh yeah ,very comfortable on the shoulder and quite roomy.

turenne1.jpg turenne2.jpg turenne3.jpg turenne4.jpg turenne5.jpg
  5. Wow, it looks even better in the pics you posted! Thanks for sharing! I would love to get one in black like your's.

6. i have it... and i like it. this one is great -- the pm is way too small (at least for me)

7. I've seen it IRL; the cannelle color is gorgeous in it- and if you want that one, get it FAST, because it's getting phased out (along with the myrtille).

It's pretty big- a little small for my taste, but I also carry a ton of crap.

It's not very heavy... it looks heavier than it actually is.

EPI leather, and the Turenne specifically, is pretty stiff/structured.

I highly recommend EPI leather. It's VERY durable, and very classic and classy, without being ostentatious. :tup:

8. I haven't seen much about it either, but I've always liked it.

9. my frd has it in ivoire..its beautiful.

10. it looks simple and chic but a bit too simple for me.

11. Has this bag been discontinued?

12. i love this bag

13. Canelle is a beautiful color! Great bag!

14. Yes