Epi leather smell. How long does it last?

1. Don't get me wrong, I love the smell. I want to know when it will disappear because it would make me sad.

2. I have an Epi wallet that is about 3 years old and I can still smell that wonderful Epi smell. I love it too

3. I just purchased a epi speedy in myrtille color from eBay and it still has the new leather smell. I love it.

4. Years... my black EPI pochette was purchased about 3 yrs ago and it is still brand-new smelling.

5. my lussac and french purse still smell like i just bought it yesterday!
    vernis has a stronger smell though.

6. is it only me who thinks epi doesn't smell leather at all?? :sad:

7. After reading this I had to go upstairs and smell my speedy (black epi), becuase I could not remember a smell at all. But indeed even though my purse is two years old it does have a wonderful distinct smell. Huh.....I wonder why I never noticed? BTY my epi bowling bag does too. :wlae:

8. I got my epi speedy & agenda last December and they still have that wonderful scent. I hope it never goes away!

9. ok I digged up my closet and took out my 6yr old epi (datecode sp0021)
    I started to sniff and my hubby was like, wtf?? oh hells no you just didn't lol
    sadly I can barely smell anything..if I ask my hubby to smell my bag for me, he would kill me :roflmfao:

10. I love the EPI smell.

11. YUMMY! I love the smell of a new LV bag!!!!

12. I haven't had my Mandarin Jasmin THAT long (only a couple of years), but it still smells yummy and I keep mine out, not in the dustbag.

13. I have a relatively New Epi Passy. It still smells delicious!! 5 years down the road i'd do another post.. :graucho:

14. My speedy with date code of 2004 still has that new epi smell! I love it!

15. Lol, to me you have to put your nose right on it and take a big **whiff**. You can definitely smell it.