Epi Leather Scratched

hie i'm from MALAYSIA!!!
i just bought EPI PAssy Red..god i'm so afraid its gonna get scratched...hermm if so, we cant do anything bout it ya?

Hi, I just from Malaysia ( KL, Genting & Sunway Lgn. ) on November:heart:

Congrat with your new Red Passy :drool::roflmfao: It's really an elegant looking bag. What size yours? I'm looking one in GM, is it soo roomy?

hi gals, this is the photos from lvgodiva on her epi condition

i tried to capture my small scratch on my red epi, but as the colour is deeper than i think, the scratch cannot be seen clearly in the pic, basically mine is only like small dot, but just like the pic, the leather peeled off

i will try to take pic on my mandarin by next week, which has bigger peeling part

352767168_e97f1587a0_o.jpg

352767167_8a52495842_o.jpg

:s :s :s

"Hey, u from Indonesia! Hello hello! Well, I'm closely related to Indonesia. :graucho:

Gosh, instead of thanking u, I identified u 1st. Thank You!"

O mi gaa fannaticsydney 6th sense:confused1: Hahaha, Wish ur epi all da' best:sad: hope u'll figure it out someway.

"Hi I'm from Indonesia, Surabaya, may you know?"

lvgodiva hello there surabaya gurl:love: are you studying abroad like me now? Hehehe

"hie i'm from MALAYSIA!!!
i just bought EPI PAssy Red..god i'm so afraid its gonna get scratched.."

misselvee cute tempting name hahaha:graucho: Hahaha congratzz for ur red epi passy:yahoo: Hope urs will be just fine

EVERYBODY: by any chance do y'all have a friendster account:confused1: hAhaha :roflmfao:

"Hey, u from Indonesia! Hello hello! Well, I'm closely related to Indonesia. :graucho:

Gosh, instead of thanking u, I identified u 1st. Thank You!"

O mi gaa fannaticsydney 6th sense:confused1: Hahaha, Wish ur epi all da' best:sad: hope u'll figure it out someway.

"Hi I'm from Indonesia, Surabaya, may you know?"

lvgodiva hello there surabaya gurl:love: are you studying abroad like me now? Hehehe

"hie i'm from MALAYSIA!!!
i just bought EPI PAssy Red..god i'm so afraid its gonna get scratched.."

misselvee cute tempting name hahaha Hahaha congratzz for ur red epi passy Hope urs will be just fine

EVERYBODY: by any chance do y'all have a friendster account:confused1: hAhaha :roflmfao:

:sweatdrop: wanna check us out through our friendsters? im an old lady dear ... u wouldnt be interested or u actually hunting my bags?

ps. my red epi is still doing alrite, though i store the bag already haha, the mandarin pochette peel is near zipper corner so not noticeable from both site, only when u see the zipper ... well, i guess ... it happens

Huahahahahaha think so huh:nuts: wait 'til u know exactly my craziness aka. sableng mode:roflmfao: Thank You btw, nice to add u :drinks: opssie nice to know you i meant:P Hahaha

Have u watch Goong S? There's no sub yet Hahaha, en the only person that i know is Shin's loyal royal assistant:crybaby:

ok off topic ... :roflmfao: that old uncle? he is there? nah, dont like goong s ... there is a news goong 2 with original casts will come back, i do not want to ruin my sweet memories of goong with another goong, i want shinnnnnnnnnn (now do u still believe that im an old woman??) :roflmfao:

change the channel !!!!!

ok off topic ... that old uncle? he is there? nah, dont like goong s ... there is a news goong 2 with original casts will come back, i do not want to ruin my sweet memories of goong with another goong, i want shinnnnnnnnnn (now do u still believe that im an old woman??)

change the channel !!!!!

Nahhhh, what do u mean by old woman:wtf: SERIOUSLLY!!! LOL i describe u as elegant one:love: how's that? Yep that old uncle! Humhhh so tempted to give you more detail out, but..... Hahaha just kiddin'! Oooo goong 2:greengrin: u really really make my day then!

Hahaha :true: MY fault lets:back2topic: then! Same thing happened with my red petit-noe corner and.... Somebody gave me suggestion :idea: to bring it at specialized shoe and bag repairement vendor, and ask them may be they have some spray or what:sweatdrop: never try it on YET tho! but may be it'll work.

Nahhhh, what do u mean by old woman:wtf: SERIOUSLLY!!! LOL i describe u as elegant one:love: how's that? Yep that old uncle! Humhhh so tempted to give you more detail out, but..... Hahaha just kiddin'! Oooo goong 2:greengrin: u really really make my day then!

Hahaha :true: MY fault lets:back2topic: then! Same thing happened with my red petit-noe corner and.... Somebody gave me suggestion :idea: to bring it at specialized shoe and bag repairement vendor, and ask them may be they have some spray or what:sweatdrop: never try it on YET tho! but may be it'll work.

thank u sweety ... i'll add u already ... i sneak to youtube and found the series, but no subs yet ... so just listen to korean blindly and watching, seems interesting :nuts:

hmm ... i would suggest, dont do anything to it, if its a small scratch, just leave it, be careful next time, i dont like any1 to touch my bags unless is the boutique direct recommendation

thank u sweety ... i'll add u already ... i sneak to youtube and found the series, but no subs yet ... so just listen to korean blindly and watching, seems interesting :nuts:

hmm ... i would suggest, dont do anything to it, if its a small scratch, just leave it, be careful next time, i dont like any1 to touch my bags unless is the boutique direct recommendation

Thank Youuuu:love:
Hahaha that's great if you found it interesting:wlae: And then later on after this Goong S---->>>when Goong 2 is coming we can call it Super Dupper Whippie Awesome:yahoo: Hahaha

Yeah i know, it wasn't really bother me yet;) so i didn't really do anything about it. If it was, i'll run immediately to the closest LV boutique ASAP:nuts: LOL

Thank Youuuu:love:
Hahaha that's great if you found it interesting:wlae: And then later on after this Goong S---->>>when Goong 2 is coming we can call it Super Dupper Whippie Awesome:yahoo: Hahaha

Yeah i know, it wasn't really bother me yet;) so i didn't really do anything about it. If it was, i'll run immediately to the closest LV boutique ASAP:nuts: LOL

run baby ... runnnnn :nuts: