EPI Leather - How Durable?

1. Hi All,
    I just got my first Epi piece. It's the red riviera. :yahoo: I was wondering if anyone can tell me their experiences with Epi. Can you beat this baby up or do I have to baby the baby? Any advise would be great!
    Thanks so much.

2. Can anyone help me? I'd really appreciate it.

3. Very durable. I have an epi wallet that I used non-stop for 4 years and it still looks very new, except for a few minor scratches you can't tell it had been used for that long, and I didn't pamper it at all.

4. Thank you so much TravelBug. I appreciate your comments.:smile:

5. Very durable! I have 2 epi bags - one is almost 13 yrs old, and you would never know it!

6. Firstly congrats on your new bag!!:yahoo: I agree with the girls, it's very durable and easy to care for.

7. WOW 13 years old? I'm glad I got an Epi. I really love the colors and the textured leather. I may get another one now.:shame:

8. Thanks!

9. Just got an Epi from 2000 today and it looks like it just came off the shelf at LV. You would absolutely NEVER know that it is 6+ years old!

10. Agreed! I have a couple from the epi line. It's pretty scratch resistant and even if it does, you can hardly see it. It's a great line. I also have a wallet that i've been using for 5 years, looks practically brand new and I don't baby my wallet at all. :smile:

11. Yes, I agree, it's very sturdy. If you want to see how it would look with use, you can check out some pics on eBay of used epi bags.

12. Epi is fabulous! I have 7 pieces and they have all been purcased "new to me"...some have some rubbing on the corners, but are in GREAT shape IMO~ Congrats~:nuts: