Epi Leather French Purse

1. Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and I wanted to ask your opinion. I was able to track down the epi leather french purse in the Mandarine color and was wondering if I should get it. It is a beautiful color but I just bought 2 chanel wallets and the multicolore pochette and can't justify another one.

My second question where I need all your help on is should I get the Perforated Speedy 30 that came out last year or wait for the Marina PM in the Cruise Collection due out in Fall. They are both limited edition bags so I'm afraid that if I don't jump on the perfo speedy now I might not be able to get it. What are your takes on it? I appreciate all your thoughts.
  2. I love the mandarin color. Of course, I suggest you purchase it.

As far as your second question, I don't know what to tell you. Good luck....
  3. Thanks for input Smith. I decided to get it. I figured if I don't like it I can exchange it for something else but if I pass it up, it'll be gone forever. I can't wait to receive it!!
  4. GET THE WALLET! That color is so pretty!

I love the perforated speedy!
  5. Love the Mandarin also...can't comment on the others...
  6. Can I be completely honest? I used to own one in the exact same color/style but as much as I LOVED the way it looked, I hated the practicality/durability of it: not enough card slots, can't carry too many coins (it won't close if you do), bills were a PITA to put in/get out, the color showed EVERY nick no matter how careful you are with it, the corners got scuffs on them after maybe three or four uses (I guess the stuff inside the bag did it).
  7. I'd def. get it! It's such a hard color to find and Epi leather is just so.... gorgeous!