Epi Jasmin vs. Chloe Paddy ???

kookielf124 said:
ok I'm not sure which forum I'm supposed to place this in, please move it if I'm wrong (sorry!!). I've been wanting to purchase a red Epi Jasmin for a while (only to be sidetracked by a Mat Shelton and a Klara, but that's because there aren't any left!!). And NOW, I find myself being pulled toward a Chloe Paddington Medium in Garnet (I don't know if that's how the color is spelled). I haven't FOUND the Paddington yet, but when I see it, my heart just skips a beat (weird, yes I know). Actually not just the Garnet color, but the Cream color and the Whisky as well. (But I think I would only purchase one.. $1370 isn't cheap..) I don't know what to do!! The Paddington's are so hard to come by, I don't even know how to obtain one! Or should I just stick with the Jasmin since it's been on my wish list for so long?? :shrugs:

Jasmin is timeless, while Paddy is trendy. I have come to the conclusion, in my 30+ years of existence, that I will never pay $$$$$$ for an item that is trendy. I am willing to pay top dollar for an item that I will use continuously, but not for something that I will only use for one season.

I say go for the jasmin. It seems like a lot of people are now selling their paddy's.

IMHO, the jasmin is much more of a classic bag that will stand the test of time.

Then again, I've never been a huge fan of Chloe's 4lb lock. LOL!

Well you are on the LV board so more ppl here will say Jasmin but personally I like the look of the Chloe more. BUT will say the Jasmin is classic and the Chloe quite heavy....:confused1:

Virgo said:
Well you are on the LV board so more ppl here will say Jasmin but personally I like the look of the Chloe more. BUT will say the Jasmin is classic and the Chloe quite heavy....:confused1:
I agree, love the paddy but can't bring myself to buy one because it's heavy and I don't think it's as classic as most LV's....