Epi Ivoire Soufflot - Simply Chic!

1. it's been a while since my last purchase...
    ya right. that's what i've been trying to convince myself, lol. oh whatever, i always seem to give in to my cravings anyway. i just try to make logic out of it somehow. so here goes...
    having aquired some colorful items in my collection, i.e. cerises, mc speedy, pomme, etc., i was thinking of branching out to something simple, elegant, and easily worn on the shoulder. as much as i love my speedies, i'd like to change it up with a shoulder bag. so i landed this beauty:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

epi ivoire is so elegant. it's not a stark white, it's more of an off white, which makes it look so very classy. it's a refreshing change from the rest of my vibrant bags :smile: i love the clean lines of the soufflot. and it's the right size, not too big or small. it zips to the sides so it's easy to get in/out of, and the baby soufflot is too cute! i wish my treo would fit in there hehe. i just love the smell of a new bag! *sniff*

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. beautiful!

4. stunning- thanks for showing it against white, too- that really helps.

5. so gorgeous!!! you and the bag~~:drool:

6. agree that it's so chic!

7. Cannot keep up with ya, girl!
    Love your make-up! Love your purse!
    Gorgeous pics as always!

8. Absolutely Fabulous. You look gorgeous with your new bag!! Congrats!!

9. thank you loves :heart:
    see u next week pinky!

10. OMG!!! Ichelle, you look awesome with that bag!! It is totally suited for you!! Congrats!

11. wow.... that's beautiful. I can actually feel the vibe just from reading how lovingly you describe the bag and how excitedly you model it for us. You must really be enjoying it. It's a stunner definitely...:woohoo:

12. As always, gorgeous pics.
    That bag was made for you!! perfect match.
    Congratulations:yahoo:

13. The bag is pretty.........but you, Michelle are beautiful!! congrats!! Your collection has grown LOTS!!!

14. Congrats!!! i love ivorie color. It looks good on you!!!

15. :wacko: Is it really easy to wear on the shoulder? I don't have skinny arms.