Epi four or six-key holder

1. Can anyone provide some information on the epi key holders? I would like to purchase one, but are they durable? Thanks for your help.

2. I don't own a key holder in epi, but I do own other epi items and yes, items in the epi line are quite durable. Although it may scratch easily as some members may comment, I personally haven't found that the case and even if it does, it's hardly noticeable. :smile:

3. I've had my epi wallet and mabillon for 3-4 years now and it still looks great. In my opinion epi holds up really well, because my wallet has taken a beating.

4. I agree..epi is very durable. I carry my Epi Jasmin out in the rain and other weather and don't worry about it at all.

5. Thanks for your replies.

6. 6!!!!! My cousin has a vernis bronze one, it's cute, but for me, I'm somewhat hoping that LV will also add a credit card holder in it...cuz right now, the inside seems kinda useless.....iono..... I have weird fantasies :biggrin:

7. go for 6 key holder, price difference is not much. i have the red epi and monogram, both have still look new and hold keys very well.

8. Thanks.. That is the one that I am favoring at the moment.