Epi Bowling Montaigne PM Fit Over Shoulder?

1. Im seriously lusting over the Bowling PM in the new darker purple epi right now, but am trying to avoid another hand held/arm crook bag. Can anyone who owns it tell me the drop of the handle, and whether it can fit over the shoulder?

Thanks!

2. I believe it can only be hand-held or carried on the arm... :hrmm:

3. I have the GM. I think the GM's handle may be slightly bigger but either handles still falls off my shoulder occassionally depending on how (heavy &) much stuff I carry in the bag. Based on LV's site, both GM & PM are for hand-held or arm carry only. Good luck! I'd love to see the purple color if you get it, LV's site hasn't updated with this color yet.

4. it's a beautiful bag and i think its ment for hand held because Epi Bowling Montaigne PM keeps its shape and its really awkward fitting over the shoulder (i've seen one really skinny girl at the mall do it) it just didnt look right and she didnt look comfortable

5. I have the bowling PM in black and it's meant to be handheld. It would be awkward fitting over the shoulder since it is too bulky and you would be squishing the bag over your arm. If you really like the color, then go for it. Otherwise, you'll probably have to wait for another epi bag in the new violet. Good luck!

6. I can fit this bag over my shoulder if I need to keep my hands free for a short while, but the straps do tend to slip. It is meant to be carried as a handheld. It is my first handheld bag and it took some getting used to, but I love it. Go for it.

7. Darn! Guess it's like my manh pm where I can sort of get it over my shoulder but it's not comfortable. :sad:

Purple epi hasn't come out, in resp to someone's reply but here's a preview pic from the spring summer thread:

Purple epi.jpg

8. OMG!!!!! I LOVE purple!!!! Why, oh, why, did you have to post this pic??? I wanted to save money!!! And now i love this! :sad:

9. OMG!The purple is a beautiful color.
    I have the Epi Bowling Montaigne GM -Ivorie, I think she would love a purple twin :graucho:.

10. My thoughts exactly!

I'm dying to find out which styles other than the ones pictured will be available.
    Fingers crossed for Alma. Time to start saving now!