Rants & Raves

EOS lip balm- all flavors

*Jem* Posted By *Jem* Posted Apr 20, 2010

1. I picked up the Lemon one this week, love that too. It has SPF!

2. I bought two of them and my boyfriend got the one in the tube form. The formula must be different because the one he has actually moisturizes, unlike the two I purchased :sad: I dumped both in the trash last week at work.

3. I picked up the lip balm in the Summer Fruit, and while I like the concept of it, it's definitely not moisturizing enough!

4. I HATE HATE HATE the tatse off the honeysucle honeydew. I don't know if I've gotten a dud one but after one swipe on my lips, I immediately wiped it off.

5. I recd sweet mint as a freebie in the mail. It was very nice. I bought the summer fruit and it's definitely not as smooth or moisturizing.

6. I don't know what the rage is all about....def as not as moisturizing....i had to keep reapplying!! Can't beat carmex...

7. I'm going to have to agree, my EOS honeysuckle ball does nothing in the way of moisturizing. It's got a great scent at first but it goes away just like the dewiness on your lips right after application.

I'm a real chapstick/lip balm addict and so far the only thing that works for me is Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm w/ Pomegranate oil.

8. I never tried or used these before, I should check them out

9. I love it only have to use it once and my lips stay dry free! I used to use burtbees and have to keep replying it all day and still didnt work, same with vaseline's lip stuff( cant think of the name).

10. I love these! I've been wanting to try it since I keep seeing beauty blogs raving about them, so I picked up Sweet Mint at Walgreens earlier today. I applied it as soon as I got home, and afterwards I instantly went on Amazon and ordered a pack of 8 for like $20. :nuts: I'm a lip balm addict, and have tried tons and tons of different brands out there. Now I think I'll add this to my top fave. I like that my lips don't feel so slimy and slippery when I put this on, but it still moisturizes very well. Plus, the smell is nice and the packaging is beyond cute! I'm a sucker for cute packaging. Love this.

11. i like the scent and the cute ball... i think its super smooth when you first apply, and i think it moisturizes pretty well. i dont mind reapplying..

12. I bought the lemon EOS because I thought it was cute but would not buy it again. It's not moisturizing at all and I actually feel like it kinda dries my lips out.

13. I finally used mine. It's just meh. Nothing special. Not really bad though.

14. I got one of these at Wal-Mart, and saw MichellePhan using them in her vids so thought they might be good. These DO NOT LAST - maybe 10 or 15 minutes after I've applied it has gone away! Very weak formula, will not be buying again

15. My lips are very dry but I found them to be okay for me. Nothing exceptional, but not too bad either. Just an average product. I love their smell and packaging though. It isn't something that I would rave about but I might buy them again just for the sweet scent~