Envelope Plate or Cles? Pomme, Framboise, or Perle? Decisions!!!

1. I have been wanting so many things since I joined tPF!!! I recently purchased a pink/pink CB cles because I have a brown/pink one and just love it. But when I got it - I wasn't as excited about it as I thought I would be. :sad:

So - after reading everyone's posts about Pomme, I've been eyeing those accessories.:drool: I even had a dream last night that I was at the store getting the Perle Cles (weird - I know, I should have dreamed BIGGER).

So, I'm leaning toward the Perle Cles, but I also really want an Envelope Plate! I remember reading somewhere that someone saw one at a boutique around the end of March but try as I might, can't seem to find that where that post is. :shrugs: I called 1866VUITTON today, but the CSR assured me it is sold out. Say it ain't so!!:cry:

Anyone seen one in a boutique recently? Or should I just stick with the Cles? And what color!?!! I really want Perle, but everything is just so pretty!!

2. i would stick with the cles! and i would get the pomme.

3. My pomme cles fits about 4 or 5 credit cards max. If you want to fit more stuff in there, I'd recommend going with the envelope plat =)

4. If it was me, I wouldn't get pearle because of the discoloration and color transfer that may occur. I'd stick with a darker color.

5. Cles in Framboise.

6. i wouldn't opt for pearle, i'd be too nervous. i love my envelope plate though. so i'd get that, if i absolutely couldn't then i'd go for pomme cles.

7. i just got my pearl cles and actually took it out for the first time today after about a week (lol..i was really paranoid) so far sooo good! It's actually very striking, doesn't pop out as much as pomme (i have the pomme flat plate too).

I tink if you'll be worried about color transfers, i'd get the pomme cles, otherwise pearl cles is gorgeous!!!! good luck!

8. Envelope for sure, but I really do think they are sold out. In that case, I would say to get the Pomme Cles!

9. I was leaning toward the Perle Envelope Plate because I think I would use it more as it fits more than a Cles (plus I already have two Cles) and can easily match more. But you guys are right - the other two are more striking. Hmmm.....

10. if you really want the envelope plate you can look on eBay. not sure if I saw one there recently or not.

11. That's a great idea but right now I only see one. It's the Framboise one but I'd be paying almost a $200 premium. Then I'd really rather just get the Cles - one in each color! :graucho:

12. clesss

13. Actually, I love envelope plate in perle but don't get perle, my perle bedford turn yellowish while I carried for 3-5 times and always wrap it with transparent plastic :push:

14. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

15. lvgodiva~consider urself lucky to get 3~5 use out of perle bedford b4 it turn yellow..my white chanel patent yellowed after just one out door evening use!