Enrique & Anna Ride the Love Boat

1. Enrique Iglesias and his bikini-clad girlfriend Anna Kournikova zoom past the five-year mark in their relationship, still looking very much together as they board a boat together in Miami on Sunday.
    Enrique, 32, also just promoted the release of his new album Insomniac, his first English-language album in four years. The Latin lover performed at the Hollywood & Highland Virgin Megastore on Tuesday in Hollywood, Calif
    enrique-anna-boat-ride-01.jpg enrique-anna-boat-ride-02.jpg enrique-anna-boat-ride-03.jpg enrique-anna-boat-ride-04.jpg enrique-anna-boat-ride-05.jpg
  2. I don't like bucket hats.

Her shoes are cute though!
  3. i'm glad to see that she's looking a little bit healthier... there were some pics out awhile ago of her looking extremely thin. good for them, still going strong.
  4. Longevity!
  5. I like them together :yes: I have seen them in Miami, they look really cute
  6. He's on TV right. How funny.
  7. what I love about this couple is how they are together over 5 years although everyone predicted otherwise, and thought both are just in it for the PR. good for them.
  8. They are such HOT couple!!!
  9. I think they're a really cute couple. Seem to be so normal and down to earth.
    She looks great.
  10. Such a great couple, and it's refreshing to see a 'tabloid' couple who have stayed together for so long!
    Love them!
    Thanks Karo.
  11. 5 years. Wow time goes by so quick!
  12. Enrique Iglesias Arrested for Obstruction of Justice

Enrique Iglesias was arrested in Miami last month -- get the details Credit: Gustavo Caballero/WireImage for LARA

Enrique Iglesias allegedly tried to pull a fast one on Miami police officers. The “Hero” singer was arrested in Florida on May 6 after being pulled over in a Cadillac Escalade for driving in a closed express lane — and then trying to ditch his seat.

According to Florida Highway Patrol, Iglesias was driving the vehicle and when Miami police pulled him over, he allegedly "jumped from inside the drivers seat into the rear passenger seat while his male passenger jumped from the front passenger seat onto the drivers seat."

The cops weren’t fooled and both Iglesias and Abel Tabuyo were arrested.
    Iglesias was charged with obstruction without violence and driving with a suspended license.

Igelsias, who later badly injured his hand during a May 30 concert in Tijuana, Mexico, and Tabuyo, who was also charged with obstruction, plead not guilty and are due in court July 10.